CAN SINNERS, WALKING IN DARKNESS, SEE THE LIGHT OF JESUS SHINING IN YOU?
- God expects every Christian to be the salt of the earth, and the light of the
world - Matthew 5:13-14
This is for the express purpose of getting the attention of those that are in
the captivity & bondage of sin to obey and follow Jesus who sacrificed His life
on the cross that we might live –
- When a sinner meets you, or are exposed to your life, your behavior, the way
you handle yourself with others, what will the sinner see?
Will he/she see a
difference in you and the way you live your life compared to the world because
Jesus is the Master of your life?
If not, you need to examine yourself to determine if you are in the faith –
II Corinthians 13:5
“LET YOUR LIGHT SO SHINE BEFORE MEN, THAT THEY MAY SEE YOUR GOOD WORKS, AND
GLORIFY YOUR FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.”
- You must be willing to allow your light in Jesus to so shine before men. Have
you heard these words before? THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE.
- We let our lights so shine, so that the world might see the love of God inside
of us, so that they’ll be encouraged to learn more about God’s love for us
through His Son, Jesus Christ, and learn what they must do to be reconciled with
- Let us be determined to try to win some precious souls by the way we
live our life
Are you Saved? Accept the Salvation that
God offers: Hear -
-- Harry D. Anderson, Jr., May 2009 --